Complete Glock 19 (Gen3 RTF) Frame with Matching Case
Complete Glock 19 (Gen3 Rough Texture Frame aka RTF ) Frame with Matching Case
- Includes Complete Frame, Matching Serial Number Glock Case, and Lock
- Rough Texture Frame
- BRAND NEW GEN 3 GLOCK Gen3 19 COMPLETE FRAME
- This item requires Pick up from your Local FFL (Gun Dealer)
- Release of product is subject to your local FFL releasing it (via your background check)
- Please Verify Item is allowed in your state with your FFL that you are having the item shipped to PRIOR to ordering from us.
- THERE IS NO REFUNDS FOR THIS ITEM ONCE THE ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED TO YOUR LOCAL FFL DEALER
- No magazines OR speedloaders are included
- If you have ANY Questions please reread this item discription or have your local FFL Dealer read it / Interpret it to you.
Please have your FFL email us a copy of their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a lower receiver may be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please specify in the comment section or place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out. Please include in the comment section the FFL name, phone and zip code and we will obtain the shipping address directly from them.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all lower receivers returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.